"In diversity there is beauty and there is strength"
Ektory is an art studio that specialises in the creation of paper-sculpted set design, props, decor and campaigns. Founded in 2014 by Koh Dawn, the brand has been well-known for its original paper art creations and flower wall designs that create an edge for clients who are looking to create memorable and ’Instagrammable’ moments.
The beginnings date back to 2014 when Founder & Creative Director, Dawn, dreamed up a fashion-inspired storytelling concept for her own pre-wedding shoot. A short film was made, inspired by her visits to Jardins du château de Versailles in France. This set stage for the birth of Ektoryʼs signature floral wall creations. Dawnʼs fashion roots, background in London College of Fashion, and her first love -Art- continue to inspire the direction of Ektoryʼs works.
The Ektory teamʼs passionate, experimental & curious nature is the beginning of an openness to create strong aesthetic designs that marries the client’s individuality and objectives, with its strong aesthetic and avant-garde design principles.
The brand now provides 7 products and services designed principally from its signature medium, Paper:
1. Corporate Event Design
2. Corporate Activities Craft Workshops, Paper Flower Bar, Paper Art Live Demonstrations
3. Marketing Campaigns From Concept to Execution, Stop Motion Videos, Press Kits Design, Door Gifts
4. Photoshoot Set Design & Props building
5. Retail Interior & Window Display
6. Wearable Flowers Floral Head Pieces, Corsages & Boutonnieres
7. Wedding Event Design Bespoke Wedding Concept & Décor, Flower Walls
Ektory is based in Singapore, at its iconic shophouse home @ 50 Niven Road, Singapore 228398.